Cory D. Summers is the managing partner at Corpus Christi Financial Group, where he prides himself on being a trustworthy partner for those committed to improving their financial lives. Cory has been actively engaged in the financial services industry since 2004, and he offers a special focus on retirement and retirement income planning. Throughout his career, Cory has dedicated himself to helping investors prepare and plan for every phase of their financial lives including as they accumulate assets during their working years, distribute wealth during their retirement years and ultimately helping them leave a legacy for future generations.
Cory graduated magna cum laude from the University of Texas at Arlington with a Bachelor of Business Administration in finance. As part of Cory’s commitment to helping the communities of south Texas find financial independence, Cory offers money management and retirement education classes at Del Mar College.
Cory’s current designations & registrations include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Income Specialist (CIS®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®)
- Series 7, 24, 63 & 66 securities registrations
- Life, Accident, Health and Disability Insurance licenses
On a Personal Note
In his leisure time, Cory enjoys traveling, attending sporting events and spending time with his family. He and his family reside in Corpus Christi, TX.