Jim Mailhes has been helping clients using comprehensive planning systems since 1985. In taking his comprehensive approach, Jim has helped clients identify and prioritize their accumulation goals, explore and evaluate tax-advantaged courses of action and monitor and adjust their plan as needed. Jim enjoys helping clients protect their wealth and prepare for unexpected events including death, disability or illness.
Jim graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing from Texas A&M College Station.
Jim’s designations and registrations include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Chartered Life Underwriter®
- FINRA Series 7, 63 & 65 registrations
- Texas and other state Life & Health Insurance licenses